First Meeting With Spiritual Master (1926)
Yagyopaveet (Thread) ceremony and initiation in Gayatri mantra by Mahamana Malviyaji in Banaras at the age of ten.
At the age of 15- Self-realization on Basant Panchanmi Parva 1926 at Anwalkheda (Agra, UP, India), with darshan and guidance from Swami Sarveshwaranandaji, an ageless yogi living in Himalayas in subtle body. Spiritual master bestowed knowledge about past births and explained the purpose behind this birth.
Received five directions:-
1. Perform 24 Purashcharnas (2.4 million chants of Gayatri Mantra) to acquire intense spiritual power. Barley bread and cow’s butter-milk to be the only diet.
2. Keep Akhand-Deep (a lamp) constantly lighted
3. Undertake journeys to the Himalayas for higher levels of spiritual sadhana and guidance for future activities.
4. Synergize science with spirituality
5. Consider married life like a sacred hermitage and establish its utility to attain higher spiritual elevation.